By registering for and/or attending WEEF-GEDC 2018, herein referred to as the Conference, all registrants agree to be bound by and comply with, these terms and conditions. It is the registrant’s responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions.
2. Payment online may be made using a credit card (American Express/Visa/MasterCard), purchase order, or check payable to Kesselman-Jones, Inc.
3. Payment of onsite registrations may be made using a credit card or check payable to Kesselman-Jones.
4. Registrations will not be confirmed until payment is received and processed by the conference management office.
6. Discount codes are assigned by the conference management office. We reserve the right to cancel registrations using unauthorized discount codes.
7. Registrants should obtain confirmation from the conference management office before committing to travel arrangements.
8. Registrants are responsible for making their own lodging and travel arrangements.
9. Event emails will be sent to registrants with logistical information and updates, with the most important delivered approximately a week before the event. If you are not receiving conference emails, first check your junk mail and then, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Registrants are responsible for securing appropriate insurance coverage in connection with their attendance at the Conference. Where the registrant is traveling from outside of the host country to attend the Conference, appropriate travel insurance should be purchased independently and in advance of any travel or travel bookings.
1. Conference registration can be canceled only in writing (email) to:
2. Substitutions may be made at any time at no extra charge by contacting the conference office.
3. Cancellation charges apply as follows:
60 days or more prior to start of event: 50% of the registration fee (September 15, 2018)
59 or less days prior to start of event: 100% of the registration fee (After October 13, 2018)
If you are cancelling due to your inability to obtain a visa, you will receive a full refund minus a $25 processing fee.
4. Registrations may not be split.
5. All refunds will be made within 30 days after the Conference.
6. In the event of fire, flood or without limit other causes that the Conference reasonably believes to be substantial or that are beyond the Conference’s control, we reserve the right to change the times, dates and the venue of the Conference, without incurring any liability to the registrants. In the unlikely event of the program being canceled, a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the registrant. In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, to postponed or change the dates of the Conference, the organizers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the registrant. If by rearrangement or postponement the event can take place, the booking between the registrant and the organizers shall remain in force.
7. The registrant, by accepting these terms and conditions fully agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Conference organizers, employees, agents, contracts and sub-contractors against and holds it harmless from all or any loss or damage, injury, actions, proceedings or claims arising from any act or omission of the registrant during the course of the Conference.
2. Views expressed by speakers are their own. The Conference or its partners cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the Conference or in any material provided to registrants.
2. Registrant agrees to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by the Conference and venue operators.
3. We reserve the right to photograph and videotape all Conference registrants and to use such photographs and videos in any internal and external communication referring to the Conference, including, but not limited to, its websites and mobile application and social media pages. The registrant hereby consents to such uses. The Conference is held in a public space, therefore we do not prohibit registrants, exhibitors, sponsors, news organizations and other companies from photographing or video or audio-taping some Conference activities. Registrants who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise the organizers by email prior to the event.
4. The Conference and associated Conference websites may link to other websites and networking tools provided for the convenience of the users. The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which the Conference takes no responsibility. Neither can responsibility be taken for contents of any website linking to this website.
5. Event Name, the Conference nor the conference organizing committee may be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any property, whatever the cause may be. The registrant takes part in the event, all tours and trips at his own risk. Further, the organizers may not be held liable for any costs or damages incurred resulting from acts outside their control including but not limited to force majeure, strikes and/or public manifestations. Only written arrangements are binding. Registration of a registrant entails acceptance of these conditions.