· It is the responsibility of the Submitting Author to submit the abstract. The Submitting Author is the main contact whose responsibility it is to communicate with other co-authors and ensure that at least one affiliated author registers for the conference.
· Abstracts must be submitted in English. Papers will be accepted in English and Spanish. All presentations must be in English.
· When submitting your paper you will be asked to provide a complete list of authors on the cover page ONLY, even when submitting an anonymized version of the manuscript. This is required to avoid potential conflicts of interest when assigning reviewers. Adding additional authors AFTER the submission of a paper is unacceptable and will not be permitted.
· The title and text of the fifty word relevance to Peace Engineering along with the names and affiliations, PowerPoint presentations and/or additional documents as requested may be published on the conference website, IFEES website and book of abstracts, and that this will not raise any copyright issues.
· This abstract has only been submitted once to the WEEF-GEDC 2018.
· A submission as a particular presentation type may be changed to a different type following review in order to be accepted and included in the program.
· Submissions will be treated as confidential communications during the review process, so submission does not constitute public disclosure of any ideas therein. Submissions should contain no information or materials that will be proprietary or confidential at the time of publication (or at the conference), and should cite no publications that are proprietary or confidential at the time of publication.
· At least one author of an accepted paper must register for the conference on November 12 – 16, 2018 in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA to present the work.
· Accepted authors must register for the Full Conference by August 30, 2018 to confirm acceptance of their offer in the program. If accepted authors are not registered by this date, their submissions may be removed from the program.
· You do not need to register for the Conference prior to submitting an abstract however following acceptance into the program you must register by August 30, 2018.
· Early bird discounted registration rate closes August 15, 2018. You will be provided with a link to register at this rate in your acceptance email. If you have any queries please contact CFP@weef-gedc2018.org. After this date any registrations made by you will be at the prevailing conference registration fee at time of registration/payment.
It is expected that authors submitting abstracts are willing to serve as reviewers. The online blind review process will be in two initial phases occurring May 16 – June 1 (abstracts) and July 10 through July 27 (papers). They may be some late submissions requiring review after these dates.